Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down, except its Tuesday!

So, I'm over at Momster's blog and I see how motivated she is and I'm at Jess's blog and I see that she is super motivated and then there is me. I am not motivated at all. I need some motivation, mojo, umph, something.
I tried working on my thesis today and just got nowhere! I tried analyzing some statistics and figure out if I proved anything.. Yeh, I proved something, I proved I'm confused. Where's that sparkling, intelligent woman of last Thursday?
I thought about doing a December album, I have everything I need, did I even go near my craft room? No!
Help me, I need something to get me going (something legal, that is.) Any ideas?

2 comments:

~B. said...

Well...my goal/motivation is easy: I have five days left to complete my Christmas Card envelopes AND my December Daily Album 'cause I'll be at work all day from Friday thru Sunday. I'll be at the school during all of my "free" time tomorrow (as usual) because no one else can bother to help. Oh boy...I could vent, but I so didn't want to do that.

Soooo...jump on the December Daily Album thing and make your goal...then git on it. ;) Regardless...you only have 11 days to get it done if you're going to do it.

Anonymous said...

:) Sometimes I don't feel the mojo, either. But I just ... START. Sometimes I don't like the first few things that I get done, but eventually... I get there. And sometimes I don't. But going through the motions, at least for me, is usually what it takes to keep me from giving up completely.

Don't worry. You'll get there. :)