Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things that irritate me about life......

I try to be positive for the most part. The meds help with that but I need to vent a little today so this is a brief list of things that bug me.......
1. This morning, a friend texted me to ask if I would watch her child while she took a test for a job. Sure, no prob, what time? I look at the clock and decide that I don't have time to shower so I get some ratty clothes on and do some housework. Look at the time, and its 1/2 hour after she said she would be here. Couldn't she have let me know? I could have showered in that time...........Just a thought.
2. I had to have some bloodwork done last week to get some meds renewed and the chick that was drawing my blood would not give me a Spidey band-aid. I wanted it because I was with my friend from #1 above and I thought her son would get a kick out of it. How hard is it to give me a freakin' cute band-aid? Then, to top if off, I have a bruise the size of my palm from her digging around.
3. My husband wants to go to a concert/cowboy ball next month. He doesn't think he needs to abide by the dresscode. He says they can't make him. I think they can and I don't want to go if he is going to be dressed in jean when everyone else is in a suit. Why do men do this?
4. BTW, guess who is responsible for obtaining childcare for said concert?
5. When you tell someone you will let them know about a job on Monday, shouldn't you call them by Tuesday to let them know?
6. I 'won' a 1 year subscription to BH&G today, if I buy a 1 year subscription.
7. My lovely daughter forgot to take her cellphone with her, again. Why do I pay for it?
8. My statement is ready online for the telephone company but I can't view it right now because it is unavailable. ?????????
9. My cellphone statement is available but not viewable either. ??????
So that's my vent... I fell better now. Where's the meds?

1 comment:

~B. said...

She wouldn't give you a Spidey band-aid? Beotch!

Tell Mr. that he needs to follow the dress code as a matter of respect...to the cowboys. Ummm...what cowboys don't wear jeans?