Thursday, January 29, 2009

MIA

Ok, I have been totally MIA. I have all sorts of reasons for this but don't want to bore anyone....
All I want to say is, When the doctor says that there are no withdrawl symptoms when you stop taking this medicine. Shoot him. No, seriously, shoot him a dirty look and do your own research. Spent the last 3 weeks in hell because, yes, some people do experience SIGNIFICANT symptoms and no, the FDA does not have a warning about this drug.
The worst thing was the vertigo/motion sickness. This was brought on by just about anything including but not limited to:getting out of bed, opening your eyes, more than 2 minutes on the computer, watching TV, driving, riding in a vehicle, bending, moving..... YA GET THE PICTURE?
So, saw said Doc on Tues. and he didn't believe me about this but gave me pills to shut me up... Pills worked, placebo effect, you say? Do I care why they worked? No....just that I am able to function in my somewhat normal way.
Anyways, in other health news, the sleep study was done last week and found that I have severe obsturctive sleep apnea. Sound horrible doesn't it? I couldn't be more thrilled. Now I know why I am tired and there is a way to fix it! I get fitted for my breathing machine today and tonight will try to sleep at least 2 hours with it on. I might even be sorta rested tomorrow when I go and get professional help for my state taxes.
I was able to figure and file my federal return (with the help of some software) but this state is whacked. I need help to figure out that I don't need to pay because I took a loss on my business......
Speaking of business.....I am attempting to get it up and running and I have created a blog (with no posts yet) but intend to get busy with it now that I am feeling better.......

Just have to say one thing...........


GO STEELERS!!!!!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Glad that you're feeling better. Good luck with the business and new blog.

And last but not least...go Steelers is right ON! :D