Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

I know, I know, how many times do I think I am going to disappear and then say, "I'm baaaaccckkk.!!" But things have been truly hectic here. The holidays were actually pretty quiet and I like it that way because I am usually stressed out. I actually decided that I was not going to put pressure on myself to post because I did not want to feel stressed!
I do have some big news BTW. I have a new job.........




Oh, you want to know what it is?




Really?




OK




Wait for it!!




Wait for it!!!!!








I will be teaching a class at the local college!!!!!! Yes, it is official, I am an "adjunct instructor." Fancy title for a part time teacher. I will be teaching Microsoft Office 2007. Slight hitch there, I don't know Office 2007. That is what the book is for, just as long as I stay ahead of my students, I should be OK..........
This is exciting because this is a job that is actually in my planned career! I want to teach at a college or university!
Time to get busy, getting ready for my job!!!!

4 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Hi Sunangel, congratulations on your new job! Have fun with Office 07. It took me a while to re-learn basic functions and find the appropriate tabs in programs like Word and Excel. Once I found them I was okay, but it took me ages. I'm still confused about half of Office though.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog about moving house. Thanks for knowing it's not easy. I've been worried most of the finding-new-things will be up to me, with Mr deE's new job keeping him busy. But once we're settled, things will get easier.

I really appreciated your comment. Thankyou so much for taking the time to write it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sun!

~B. said...

Oooooh, congratulations! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Ok...one question...are your summers open still? :D

PS...guess who I saw today? AT the store. 1980-somethin' flashbacks. Tom. Yes, your Tom. Uh-huh. My stomach totally flip-flopped and my heart pitter-pattered FOR you. I would have snapped a picture, but that would have probably seemed a bit odd...to him, anyway. :D

He has a little belly. And long hair. But he was nice as pie and he has a 4 year old boy. So, we may be running in similar sporting event circles one day...what with Spidey and all. You just never know...

Sun Angel said...

I knew he had long hair, I looked him up on classmates.com but I now remember fondly that time and no longer the hurt....(BTW, I have a "little belly" too...)

As for my summers, I am only contracted to teach until mid-May though I hope for more....