Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am connected!!!!!


I am finally connected to the Internet!!!! Yeah! No more going to the Mexican restaurant to nurse chips and salsa just so I can use their free Internet!
Things here are about the same. I am working on getting my house unpacked and I have found my living room floor! The kitchen is organized but the stuff that didn't fit into the kitchen is still piled in the dining room. I have plenty of storage just not in the places I want. I don't like storing food or appliances away from the kitchen because then I don't use them. We have satellite TV and I managed to get everything wired into the back of the entertainment center so that DVDs play and things like that. I have learned a lot from this whole experience but what I really want is some TV show to come in and take over the rest. I'm done with the whole learning thing and just want it all over and put away!

2 comments:

FarmGirl said...

YeE HaW!! Only a few more days and hubby will be home! I am with ya on the TV show coming in and taking over...it's exciting at first, then it becomes such a chore!! Good luck and congrats on the house!!

~B. said...

Farmgirl totally rocks, doesn't she? :)

I am SO glad that you have internet at home again!!!