Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where have I been?


I am right here in SW Oklahoma trying to deal with everything that is going on in my life.

Have you ever been so overwhelmed that you just shut down? That has been me in the last few days.

My To-do list has been so long that I am not getting very much done! It includes:

Get Max groomed.

Email committee chair about meeting.

Attending said meeting.

Purchase and install new air filter for truck.

Register Cee for swim team and get her to practice on time.

Fix billing for room charges.

Change rooms (so no one can move into the old one anyway!)

Call mortgage broker about interest rates

Balance check book

Put new tags on license plates. (Should have been done on Sunday.)

Bug realtor about measuring rooms.

Establish accounts with all the utilities.

Arrange for storage of personal property until house is available.

Pacify husband who is having control issues.

Clean room and do laundry.

Get appointment for Cee's allergies.

Get allergy shot.

Grocery shop.

WORK ON PAPER!!!!!

Did I mention WORK ON PAPER!!!!


I know that some of my faithful readers have missed me!!!! (Momster) I will try to post about every 3 days if my mind does not just burn out from the pressure! I will pick up my award today or tomorrow!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Oh ya...I shut down, too.

I'm now singing the song, "Where Have You Been?" by Kathy Matea.

I wish that I could help you with the list. Why not tackle all of the phone calls first...I hate the phone and that would help me, I think, to get those off my list.

HUGS!!!!! But so glad to see you post. :)