Monday, November 17, 2008

Socks, Max and Teesha...and an update on Cee






To follow up on comments... Socks is fully male (for another week) and my eyes are not itching (surprisingly) so maybe the allergy shots are working. Max and Socks have a daily battle for my lap as I read the paper every morning but pretty much ignore each other the rest of the day. Teesha could care less about a cat in the house except it affects her eating schedule. Now the dogs only have food down for about 20 minutes in the evening. We do this so that Socks does not eat the dog food because we think this has been making him sick. If you have never seen the results of a cat with the runs, you don't want to!
Enough talk about sick cats... To follow up on my sick child, it was definitely strep. After a second trip to the ER because of a temp of 105.5, the doc ordered a shot in the bum and some really great (I mean it) mouthwash for her throat. She went back to school on Friday, and yesterday, she actually felt back to her old self. Still have about a week of antibiotics to go through but we are back on track!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Poor C! :( I'm glad that she is feeling better, though.