Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The poll.....

I added a poll to the right. My Ps just left and I thought of this because, if I were to answer, it would be "Not happening." I don't know why, because there would be 2 doorways between us and I can be quiet if I want but it just didn't seem right. The Catholic girl in me came out. I still don't even know how my parents had 4 children!
The darling hubby, on the other hand, was not deterred at all. If he had his way, it would have been happening. It is his way to deal with stress. Actually, I think it is all men's way of dealing with stress. He just didn't understand that, not only would I not enjoy it, but that I could not get my head around the feeling that it was WRONG!
So, those of you whose parents, or in-laws come and stay with you, chime in! Let me know how you handle this situation....

2 comments:

~B. said...

No room here. I can't even answer that poll. When the inlaws have stayed...hell to the no.

~B. said...

adding...I voted: not happening. In another house...hell to the yes. :D