Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! and so is the hubby!

Again, I'm back. I had internet installed way back on September 30th and that was the last day it worked with any regularity. I had to throw the biggest hissy fit known to man to get someone out to fix it. Now it works wonderfully but why did I have to do this in the first place? Good thing I am really awesome at throwing a fit!!!
The hubby is also back. He came in on Thursday, a day earlier than expected. I was frantic trying to get the house ready but I don't think he noticed the things stuffed in the cupboards so the house would look neat. He loved the house, good thing because Oklahoma is a community property state and I own half. I would have kicked him to the curb if he didn't like it!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Had I known that a fit was needed, I would have happily helped...if I could.

What I thought was that the hubster came home and you forgot about the rest of the world...at least, for a lil' bit. ;)