Thursday, October 30, 2008

More pics from the Halloween party.....

Here is Cee (the Goth Mummy) with her friends, The Black & White Fairy and Lola, from Hannah Montana...


Cee wins a musical chairs! Don't get in her way! She gets this from me. :)
Playing in the fog from outside.

The girls had fun at the party, mostly because of unlimited candy and I let them hang out outside. They thought they were very grownup but they were not visible from the street so I didn't think there was much danger. The door was cracked open, and someone checked on them more often than they realized. Cee's friends are also very sensible and so is Cee.
I even went to the Megan's Law website for around here to check for offenders near my friend's house. (I did this when I bought my house also.)

1 comment:

~B. said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! :)

I have no idea who anyone on Hannah Montana is...but they look cute...though Cee is the coolest. ;)