Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Making and breaking habits.

Someone once told me that it takes a week to make a habit and two weeks to break it. I think that is what happened to me! I was blogging along and enjoying it and then when the internet fiasco happened, I was gone so long that I broke the habit of blogging. Now I am trying to get back in the swing of things and I am determined to blog everyday, regardless of whether I actually have anything to say!
I am ashamed to say that nothing of great interest is going on right now. The hubby is asleep (I think I wore him out) and Max (the Maltese) has just fallen asleep beside me on the couch. I know he is asleep because he has just done what all males do when they sleep...... He farted.
Its raining outside (hard) and gloomy inside. The house looked fab when hubby came home on Thursday but now looks like it threw up on itself again! We painted our bedroom Sunday and yesterday and it looks fabulous but everything else went out... No laundry, dishes, etc..... Today's job is to clean out the craft room so I can make it into a craft room. Cee and I had been sleeping in there while we worked on the main part of the house and when we moved, we left a bunch of stuff behind. Most of it will stay there but I need some order in my life! I'm OCD like that.... I will snap some pics of the before and after so y'all can be jealous of my own personal space!

2 comments:

FarmGirl said...

So glad hubby is back....and sounds like the house is coming along! I am jealous of ANY personal space one has.

Thanks for stopping in to see me!

~B. said...

Oh, I am gigglin' about Max, the man.

I LOVE your vow to post daily! :D

Glad that you're having fun.