Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kitty Litter Cake, anyone?

Saturday was our Halloween party. I know that it was a little bit early but we needed to schedule it around custody issues with another friend! On the menu from our house, Kitty Litter Cake, Boiled Eyeballs and Chocolate Covered Worms. From other sources, Dirty Dishwater, Mummy Dogs and Witch's Hands.
Here are some pics...........
Gothic Mummy Bride

The invitation

Chocolate covered worms

Eyeballs

Kitty Litter Cake...


I think the adults had more fun cooking and planning than anything else. We had a great time and made a huge mess.....


****Edited***** I used red gel decorator's icing and a paint brush to make the eyeballs look bloodshot. Check out this site...
http://www.all-about-halloween.com for all the recipes I used.

2 comments:

~B. said...

What FUN!!!

We're doing a party at my P's on Saturday...

I need to make those eyeballs...how do I make them bloodshot?

~B. said...

PS...and Cee looks most wickedly awesome!!! :D