Monday, August 11, 2008

The absolute latest on the house issue.....

I promise that we will not change our mind about the house this time. Ya know why? Because we can't!! Seriously, I must have signed at least 30 pieces of paper today. We are now officially under contract with an approved loan to buy our fixer upper in the country.
I was saying before that I thought I would be sick when this all happened but now I am actually relieved. Its decided, finito, no going back. Now I am relieved. All the paperwork and hassle now belongs to the loan officer. That's why she gets paid the big bucks!!!!
What's funny is that she is used to dealing with military couples and it always seems like the wife who does all the leg work.
BTW, hubby says that I can have a reprieve from looking for a job until Oct. 1. That way I can get everything packed and put away without feeling any stress. :(

1 comment:

~B. said...

When can you move in?! When does he arrive again?

Congrats!!!!