Thursday, August 21, 2008

A new blog to explore...

When Momster tagged me, I needed to come up with 6 other bloggers to tag. It was fun to stroll through blogs trying to find some that I enjoyed and that I thought my reader(s) would also enjoy. I came across this blog and although I didn't tag him, I have been laughing as I read it.
It is called Stuff Christians Like. Don't worry, it is not an in your face, Christian blog. Just a commentary on what some everyday Christians think about and how they face them. I think you will enjoy it and hope you visit for some laughs.

2 comments:

~B. said...

I checked him out briefly last night but will have to explore more in depth one of these days.

Adelaine said...

Oh this is funny! I will have to read it more when I have time but funny, funny.

My hubby is a licensed minister and does pulpit supply on occasion. One occasion was last weekend and guess where we say - front row, stage right. Me and two of the "punks." Too true!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!