Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been tagged.....

Momster tagged me earlier today and challenged me to come with 6 UN-spectacular things about myself. This time, I can actually count to 6!

Six UN-Spectacular Things About Me, The Rules:

  • Link the person who tagged you
  • Mention the rules on your blog
  • Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
  • Tag 6 bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

Six UN-spectacular things about me:

  1. I love BBC America. I am huge fan of British comedies and their dramatic miniseries.
  2. I very, rarely wear any jewelry. It’s not that I don’t have some really nice stuff from my hubby but I always forget to put it on in the morning.
  3. I look terrible in hats. Baseball caps, ski hats, berets, anything makes my face look huge.
  4. I love to drive down country roads really fast but I have to be the one driving and I can’t have my daughter in the truck with me.
  5. I get sad every time I hear taps. This sucks because I live on a base that plays taps every night at 10 pm.
  6. I had a massive crush on my daughter’s 5th grade teacher. And he wasn’t even that hot! He just had the same sense of humor as me and honestly, with my husband’s schedule and the fact that I worked at the school, I saw more of him than the hubby. No, I didn’t do anything about the crush.

So the six blogs I have decided to tag are:

Buried with Children

Sweet Caroline

Vintage Thirty

Mommy Needs a Cocktail

Le Musings of Moi

Killing a fly with a ukelele is...

Most of these blogs, I found through other blogs and the names caught my eye so I read them and I think they are hilarious and insightful....

5 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Hi Sunangel, thanks for tagging me! Glad you like Killing A Fly. I hope the content lives up to the name - I've only got my shambolic life with 2 kids as material so it can get a bit absurd at times.

~B. said...

I LOVE them! What awesome blogs!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Heh. I also look terrible in baseball caps. Thanks for the tag! I shall do it soon.

Jen said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying my blog. It is so nice to meet new people. But I do have some bad news, I have doen this tag in more ways that I can count. So I am so sorry to day that I just don't think that I can think of six more things to say about myself or any one else. I hope that you understand.

Summer said...

I am all about it! I'll get on it this weekend for sure! How fun!