Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm internet jinxed...

OK, so I think that I won't have a problem with posting as I'm traveling but I was WRONG! I very carefully made reservations at hotels that have free internet service so that I could stay on top of my addiction to reading and writing blogs. But no! the internet gods have it out for me. First night, Indianapolis, the server is down for the hotel and they are on the phone, blah, blah, blah.......
Second night, Lebanon, MO. It depends on which operating system you are using. Apparently, I was using the correct one but it ran sooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww that I could only post one thing.
Last night, we arrive here at our new base and check in lodging. No internet available in room. They couldn't get hold of any customer service reps over the weekend. I was welcome to come to the lobby to use their computers but who wants to go out in the intense heat to drive (after 1300 miles) to another building so someone can look over my shoulder at I pour out my discontent with the services currently received. I must say that it is nice to be here even though I did not want to come to this base.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome to the SITStahood!!

~B. said...

Yay! You made it there. Can't wait to read more updates. :) Bummer about the internet problems on the way!