Sunday, August 3, 2008

Little Big Town, "A Place to Land" - a music review..

Thanks to Momster, I am listening to Little Big Town as I travel down the interstate. I have to say that I love this band's sound. I swear it is the Eagles redone! I think that is what Momster said also but I may be wrong. My favorite is the third track, "That's Where I'll Be". It kinda reminds me of what I am doing right now. When I married my military husband, I commited myself to following wherever he goes. Currently, southwest Oklahoma. I have traveled all over the place with him and although I am essentially a homebody and like to have my things around me, I find that it is an adventure to move..... At least I keep telling myself that!
Back to my review...
I also like "I'm with the Band, Firebird Fly and Evangeline." I would highly recommend this CD and I can't wait to listen to some other CDs by this band.........

1 comment:

~B. said...

Ooooh, I'm so glad that you like it! I love them...their harmony together can't be outdone, IMO. In my next life I'm going to be singing, "I'm With the Band." :)

Hoping that today's travels were good ones for you. Spidey asked about Cee today and wondered if we'd be seeing her (we went to Cook's Forest). He is already asking when you're visiting again. :)