Sunday, August 10, 2008

New housing update.


I am currently waiting for the realtor to call and let us know if the seller on one of the houses we looked at has accepted our offer.... I know, I said that that the hubby had made a command decision to accept base housing but on Thursday evening, he changed his mind. We have negotiated the price and think it will be a go. I am sick to my stomach at this thought but my husband thinks it is agood idea to buy right now.


This is the front of the house. It is not very impressive though it does have a lot of space.


This is Cee's bedroom to be. The first thing we will do is update the walls. We are thinking a soft pink with a cool border. Lots of space for posters and she has her own bathroom.


This will be my craft room!!!!!!!! My very own space where I can leave things out on the table! My mess, my stuff!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Ack!!! You guys change your minds just like we do!!! LOL. Keep us posted. :D I LOVE the house...so much potential.