Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am bored and I miss my husband! Ignore if you don't like whining.

This will probably be a whiny blog because I have nothing else to do. Seriously, I have read in the last week at least 5 books. I sit here in lodging on base waiting to move into my house on Sept. 15th. Yes that is still like almost 4 weeks away. I have nothing to do but read and blog.

If my husband was here, I would have something to do. I would make up something just to keep him from nagging on me. I miss his nagging, I miss his comments about the dishes not being done. It has gotten to the point that I miss the annoying things about him!
Before anyone asks, I miss the good things more though. Like when I startle awake in the middle of the night and he says, "Its OK, honey." and then he pats me on the back to reassure me. Or when I feel him reaching for me because he needs to make sure I am still there. When I say that there's nothing to cook and he manages to whip up dinner. When he teases me about playing online computer games or when I catch him bragging to his friends that his wife can sew or craft. I guess I just miss the reassurance and partnership that he brings into my life.

So enough mushy stuff! This is what set me off today. I had to buy a card in a store! I usually make all of my cards, after all I am a stamp demonstrator!! But no, I don't have my stuff and I called today to find out where it is in the shipping process and I was told that it won't even be in country until Sept. 15th. So all the running around I did to try and get into the house early won't do any good because I won't have anything anyway! #$%@&^!!!!!
Thanks to all who have read this far, I just needed to vent!

1 comment:

~B. said...

As my Dad would say, "Hurry up and wait." That sucks. Sending you hugs. I wish you were here so much...as do the boys...one last lake trip tomorrow together would be awesome. XoXoXoXo