Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun in the sun....and the rain....










One of the best things about this city is the pools. The city itself has an indoor/outdoor pool complex with 2 water slides and the base itself has a pool with water slides. Last Thursday, Cee and I met up with Tinkerbell and her 2 boys (A1 and A2) and had some fun in the sun....


Saturday, there was a fireman's competition and they had an obstacle course for the kids to run. As we stood in line, it started to sprinkle. Cee was initially paired up with a boy a little bigger than her but when it came time to race, they juggled things around so she would race against a girl. I think they were afraid that the boy would win but I think Cee would have kicked his a*ss! She is very competitive!








Here, she carries the rolled up hose to the bottom of the stairs....





While everyone else took to time to go down the slide feet first, Cee did a somersault and got a good lead...








I am not sure I would want to be dragged around by Cee but she got this dummy rollin'. It was safe (with a dislocated shoulder.)

I don't think I want her to grow up to be a firefighter because it is too dangerous but she certainly showed she had the spirit for it.




1 comment:

~B. said...

Gooooooo, Cee!!!!!!!