Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a difference a day makes....


Yesterday morning, it was overcast and kind of mopey outside and I was feeling sentimental. This morning, when reveille went off at 7 am, it was VERY foggy and this did not burn off before the trip to the bus stop. Cee was absolutely amazed at the fog and could not stop talking about it all the way there. Then she says, "Mom, the bus driver is going to yelling for us all the shut up because she can't drive well in the fog." I'm thinking, what makes you think I am any better?


By the time the bus came, I was ready for her to get on. She must have gotten some of my morning coffee because she chattering away about everything. Good luck to her teachers today because I wasn't able to get her to shut up!

1 comment:

FarmGirl said...

Too funny! So ya had a little "Chatty Kathy" with you at the bus stop! Ky was super excited too...mainly for the socializing (wonder where she gets THAT from). Hope you get to hear all about it when she gets home!