Wednesday, August 6, 2008

House hunting. UGH!!!!

Ok, this house hunting is a total B@tch! Its driving me crazy! Cee and I looked at a house on Monday that was in our price range, had tons of room and storage but needed a little updating. By this, I mean that it needed some new paint, wallpaper removed, carpeting was old, etc. No major structural work required. Thing is that it will take 60 days to get into it and then we will owe hundreds of thousands of dollars. That thought makes me want to puke with anxiety!
Then this morning, I find out that we could conceivably move into a brand new base house at the end of next week. This means that I will get my stuff as soon as it arrives, we will no longer be homeless, etc. This house is smaller, with less storage, no room to do my business, on base, in the wrong school district but available NEXT WEEK.
What to do!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully, all is still on track for the hubby to come in tomorrow and help me decide!

1 comment:

~B. said...

The house that you looked at...was it the one that you'd been inquiring about when you were here, even?

Yay that Da Man is coming to visit!!! I forget his alias already...sorry....oh, Joe Dog, maybe?

Anyway...good luck with the decisions!!

And can I cry here that my blog roll isn't working? It makes me do major detours in coming to visit and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

All better now.

Miss you much!